What to expect at our Football TV Viewing Parties
- Typically, anywhere from 20 to 40+ Nittany Lion fans per game. Our growing group includes fans of all ages, joining us as singles, couples, groups of friends, and families with kids.
- Drawings for Penn State goodies and prizes. Everyone who shows up gets at least 1 raffle ticket. Prizes include all kinds of stuff: hats, shirts, mugs, license plate holders, bobble heads, PEZ dispensers – you name it. Every once in a while, we even have things like sticky buns and Creamery ice cream. If it has something about Penn State on it and we can find it – we raffle it off!
- Collections for our local PSU scholarship fund. We pass the can every week and collect money for the scholarship fund.
- Good fun in the company of other good-spirited Penn State fans.
Our events are always open to all Nittany Lion fans – please join us and remember to wear your Penn State gear! You do not have to be a member of our local alumni association chapter to attend – but we might have membership forms on hand for you to use if you’d like!
Other important things you want to know:
- Keep up with what’s going on and look us up on Facebook at Penn State Central Ohio Alumni Association, or here on our website www.psucolumbus.org!
- Are you a LinkedIn member? Position yourself for local professional networking with other area alumni. Join our new LinkedIn group, the Penn State Alumni Association – Central Ohio Chapter.
2019 PSU Football Games
Apr 13: Blue/White Game
Aug 31: PSU vs. Idaho – 3:30 pm, W 79-7
Sept 7: PSU vs. Buffalo – 7:30 pm, W 45-13
Sept 14: PSU vs. Pittsburgh – 12:00 pm, W 17-10
Sept 21: No game
Sept 27 (Fri): PSU at Maryland – 8:00 pm, W 59-0
Oct 5: PSU vs. Purdue – 12:00 pm, W 35-7
Oct 12: PSU at Iowa – 7:30 pm, W 17-12
Oct 19: PSU vs. Michigan – 7:30 pm, W 28-21
Oct 26: PSU at Michigan State – 3:30 pm
Nov 2: No game
Nov 9: PSU at Minnesota – TBA
Nov 16: PSU vs. Indiana – TBA
Nov 23: PSU at Ohio State – TBA
Nov 30: PSU vs. Rutgers – TBA
Dec 7: Big Ten Championship Game, Indianapolis, Indiana